Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC (ICRS) is a leading state licensed firm of Public Insurance Claim Adjusters and Property Damage Appraisers who exclusively represent the interests of the insured policyholder; not the insurance company. Building owners and management companies hire ICRS to expedite the insurance claim process.
Insurance Companies Have Experts Working For Them…You Should Too! ™
You have the right to hire a state licensed Public Adjuster to serve as your insurance claim advocate to document, investigate, negotiate and settle your claim on a contingency fee arrangement in most states.
A Public Adjuster is the ONLY type of state licensed insurance claim adjuster who can legally represent the rights of an insured policyholder. Insurance companies have staffs of in-house or “independent” adjusters. Be aware, although they are licensed as “independent adjusters”, they are paid by and work for the interests of the insurance company. Public Adjusters level the playing field representing only the interests of insured policyholders.
Insurance claims can require LOTS OF WORK!
Typical insurance policy language requires you to document and prove your claim to the insurance company. Insurance claims over $50,000.00 in damage are usually considered “large loss” claims. Settling large loss claims is a process. Your insurance company not only deals with the claim process daily, they invented it. Executing the process effectively requires quite a bit of laborious details and expertise which most people simply do not have have the skills, resources or patience to handle alone. There is a big difference between knowing a path and walking one. Interpreting policies, documenting damage, on-site meetings, building consultants, engineers, forensic data, claim correspondence, state insurance code statutes, negotiating settlements, processing paperwork and knowing the next step in the process toward receiving a prompt insurance claim settlement for maximum policy benefit is time consuming and overwhelming.
The licensed professional Public Adjusters of ICRS address all of your concerns. We document, present, and negotiate your insurance claim from a “pro-policyholder” point of view to your insurance company. We offer…
- State Licensed Public Adjusters who legally represent the rights of an insured policyholder.
- No recovery, no fee terms.
- Licensed insurance claim professionals with extensive large loss claim experience.
- Thorough 3rd party insurance claim documentation for prompt processing.
- Exclusive representation of YOUR interests, the policyholder.
- No conflict of interest. We do not work for insurance companies or general contractors.
- Tireless work ethic to get the results you deserve.
- Claim Advice, Strategies, and Expert Resources to protect your Policyholder Rights.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Time savings and stress reduction.
- ICRS Public Adjusters will promptly & professionally handle the insurance claim process for you.
Simply put, we take care of your insurance claim so you take care of business. ICRS takes the burden off of you and positions your claim for the fastest, fairest and easiest path to recovery. Many of our clients simply do not have the time or expertise to navigate through the insurance claim settlement process. The results ICRS can deliver is unequivocally greater than those whose claims suffer without our contingency based representation.
Are you a victim of an unfair insurance claim settlement practice?
- Unsatisfied with the approach that your insurance company is taking in honoring your policy?
– Wondering if your insurance company is interpreting your policy and treating you fairly?
– Is your insurance company complying with state insurance statutes, mandated timelines, city building codes?
– Are you being pressured by your insurance company to take a low offer or use their vendors?
– Do you feel the need to get independent, professional damage estimates, photos, reports or other claim document production?
– Have you been presented with an offer to settle your claim for less than what you feel you fairly deserve?
– Experiencing a much longer time frame to settle than you originally anticipated?
– Dealing with a dispute over repair vs. replacement of property damage?
– Dissatisfied with the results of the process?
Don’t wait for your insurance claim to be underpaid, delayed or denied.
If you are experiencing any of these circumstances, whether you just initiated a new property damage insurance claim or are dealing with an ongoing Underpaid or Denied settlement please contact or call us at 855-203-2226 to learn how a state licensed public adjuster can help you today.
Put our years of experience successfully adjusting property damage insurance claims to work for you. Owners, management companies and contractors of Apartments, Office Buildings, Condominiums, Retail Strip Centers, Industrial Buildings, Churches, Schools, Shopping Malls, Stadiums, Storage Facilities, Metal Structures, Houses and other Commercial Buildings rely on ICRS to document and line item estimate exterior and interior property damage, business interruption losses, interpret policy provisions, adjust the claim, and negotiate your settlement with the insurance company.
Our licensed experts then package your claim file for carrier submission and negotiate a fair and prompt insurance settlement. We take the burden off of you and handle your Fire, Hail, Wind, Water, Ice, Pipe burst, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Collapse, Lightning, Vandalism, or other disaster Property Damage, Business Interruption or Equipment losses insurance claim for you.
Everybody deserves a fair and prompt settlement. Insurance companies have experts working for them, you should too!
Please click “Upload Files” button below to upload your insurance policy and any claim info, letters, estimates, videos, photos etc. to our secure online server and a public adjuster will be in contact shortly.