• Should you file a business interruption insurance claim now?
• What options do Policyholders have to get claims settled?
• How to make a strong argument for business interruption coverage.
• How does a virus exclusion endorsement potentially affect civil authority coverage for business income losses?
• Review of Physical loss or damage policy language.
• Leading question “gotchas” from your insurance company
• Definition & importance of “civil orders”
• Elements of a business loss claim
The Loyd Law Firm, P.L.L.C
Public Insurance Adjuster
Insurance Claim Recovery
|Bruce Smith, CPA/CFF, CFE|
Sponsorships or Future Webinar Ideas:
Registration or Technical Questions?