Here’s The Scoop:
Typically a policyholder hires a public adjuster to document and expedite their claims, obtain a more satisfactory claim recovery, more quickly, and completely restore their residence or business operations, and insulate themselves from the stress of engaging in an adversarial role with a large corporation. Source: Wikipedia Public adjusters are the ONLY type of claims adjuster that can legally represent the rights of an insured policyholder during a property insurance claim process. Public adjusters are licensed by the state department of insurance. ICRS public adjusters are also bonded and insured.
Public adjuster’s main responsibilities are to:
We work exclusively for you, the policyholder…NOT the insurance company, EVER!Our job is to make sure that you receive the maximum insurance claim settlement you are entitled to in minimum time. Your recovery is our success.
Don’t Wait Another Moment!
Get The Maximum Settlement You Deserve In Minimum Time!
Insurance Companies Have Experts Working For Them, You Should Too! ™
How ICRS delivers Maximum Recovery in Minimum Time…
– We document, present, and negotiate your insurance claim from a “pro-policyholder” point of view to your insurance company.
– Exclusive representation of YOUR interests, the policyholder.
– No recovery, no fee.
– Licensed insurance claim professionals with extensive large loss claim experience.
– 3rd party insurance claim documentation.
– We attend meetings, handle communications and negotiate your settlement on your behalf.
– No conflict of interest. We do not work for insurance companies or general contractors.
– Tireless work ethic to get the results you deserve.
– Claim Advice, Strategies, and Expert Resources to protect your Policyholder Rights.
– Exceptional customer service.
– Time savings and stress reduction.
– ICRS Public Adjusters professionally handle the insurance claim process for you.
Simply put, we are your advocates who take care of your insurance claim so you take care of business. The benefit in the value we provide is time savings, stress reduction and peace of mind that you are receiving the policy benefits you deserve.
ICRS takes the burden off of you and positions your claim for the fastest, fairest and easiest path to recovery. Many of our clients simply do not have the time or expertise to navigate through the insurance claim settlement process.
The results ICRS can deliver is unequivocally greater than those whose claims suffer without our contingency based representation.
HOW DO I TAKE ACTION?
Don’t wait for your insurance claim to be underpaid, delayed or denied!
If you are experiencing any of these circumstances, whether you just initiated a new property damage insurance claim or are dealing with an ongoing Underpaid or Denied settlement, then contact us to learn how an ICRS licensed public adjuster can help you today.GET STARTED TODAY