The Policyholder’s Insurance Adjusters™
Big Claims Experience, Small Firm Attention
Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC (ICRS) is a leading state licensed firm of Public Insurance Adjusters dedicated to protecting the interests of insured residential and commercial property owners as their exclusive claim advocate. We work solely for the interests of policyholders (not the insurance company, EVER!) to help you recover the insurance claim settlement you deserve. Click here for a partial list of large loss clients we have successfully served.
Public Adjusters are the only type of insurance claim adjusters who work solely on behalf of the insured policyholder. ICRS levels the playing field with your insurance company and their adjusters by offering comprehensive property claim adjusting, estimating, forensics, engineers, building consultants, damage appraisers, weather data, policy interpretation, building code and upgrade analysis, business interruption and claim documentation to support the maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time possible.
ICRS specializes in helping property owners who have been impacted by disastrous events such as fire, hail, wind loss, water, pipe bursts, hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, collapse, vandalism, business interruption and other property disasters.
SCOTT FRIEDSON is a Large Loss Commercial Insurance Claims Public Adjuster licensed in several states as well as seasoned commercial real estate professional. He is a passionate owner advocate who EXCLUSIVELY represents policyholders. Friedson has been recognized by peers and clients for excellence and effectiveness, many times against the odds. He has delivered recoveries and assembled teams of insurance claim experts that vastly improved the financial futures of those we represent.
He formed Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC to help property policyholders in need of strategic and practical representation in recovering from property damage insurance claims. Policyholders dealing with complex insurance claims issues, delays, underpayment or denials have received the results and benefits they deserve with Scott’s expertise. As an active member in the multifamily and public adjusting community, he has been a speaker at apartment and roofing contractor associations advocating what policyholders need to know about insurance claims.
Scott has more than 20 years of combined experience in real estate as a broker, apartment owner and public insurance adjuster.
Large Loss Commercial Insurance Claims Public Adjuster & Damage Appraisal Results…
- Increased Multifamily Claim in Lubbock, TX from $200,000 repair to $800,000 replacement.
- Settled a $400,000+ Multifamily Hail and Wind Claim in 60 days.
- Assisted Multifamily owners recover from over $4,000,000.00 in commercial wind losses in San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX
- Settled over $250,000.00 in Multifamily pipe burst loss claims in the Austin, TX area
- Settled over $150,000.00 in Multifamily fire claims in Austin, TX area
- Analyzed and computed over $100,000.00 in Multifamily Business Interruption claims
- Increased partial house fire loss by 47% in Austin, TX
- Settled over $10,000,000 in commercial property hail and wind damage claims
- Increased Multifamily settlement 995x (9,953%) higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- Increased Multifamily settlement over 300x (3,000%+) higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- Increased Lender Owned Asset settlement over 100% higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.