Who represents your interests is entirely up to you.
You can wing it on your own. You can ask your insurance broker to talk to the claims department, but you already know, facts speak louder than words. The truth is, policyholders carry the burden of proof while insurers have a duty to perform a good faith claims investigation. Therein lies the rub. You can hire an attorney and go through subpoenas, discovery, mediation and court. Or you can plan ahead and retain the Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster at ICRS who specialize in settling large loss insurance claims representing only policyholders.
Here’s why Commercial property owners trust Insurance Claim Recovery Support to represent your interests pro-policyholder to get the settlement you deserve.
- Over $100M Claim Settlements;
- Fastest way to fairly and promptly settle insurance claims;
- Licensed Public Insurance Adjusters who exclusively represent policyholders for over 10 years;
- Avoid underpaid and delayed settlements;
- Avoid unnecessary litigation;
- Avoid unnecessary appraisal;
- Routinely increase claims from 30% to infinite returns by overturning wrongfully denied claims.
Busy commercial building owners don’t have time or expertise to deal with large and complex property damage insurance claims… let the pros at Insurance Claim Recovery Support get you the maximum settlement minimum time!