Commercial & Multifamily Property Damage
Public Insurance Adjusters
NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
Don’t settle for less than you deserve! Public Insurance Adjusters are the only type of licensed insurance claims adjusters who can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.
Insurance Claim Recovery Support (ICRS) is a leading public insurance adjusting firm licensed in several states who specializes in documenting, negotiating and settling large fire, hail, storm, business interruption and other covered property damage losses solely on the behalf of the insured policyholder, NOT the insurance company.
Complex multi-million dollar settlements have been negotiated by ICRS public insurance adjusters that were substantially lower, delayed or wrongfully denied before our involvement. We pride ourselves on delivering fair property damage insurance claim settlements and avoiding unnecessary litigation for our policyholder clients of commercial properties, apartment complexes, hotels, multifamily buildings, government agencies, property management companies, schools, industrial parks, developers, religious organizations, and homeowner associations over 14 years.
Stressing Over Insurance Claim Delays, Denials or Low Settlement Offers?
You wouldn’t hire the I.R.S. to prepare your tax returns so why would you allow your insurer to prepare your insurance claim?™
Don’t Take Chances! Know your claim options and rights!
We exclusively represent the policyholder’s interests, NOT the insurance company. You gain the competitive advantage of having a claim advocate who levels the playing field with your insurance company RISK FREE!
Commercial and Multifamily owners as well as property management companies have all greatly benefited with ICRS Public Insurance Adjusters’ representation. Save valuable time and utilize decades of risk management strategies that deliver the fair settlement results you deserve. Our public insurance adjusters only represent Policyholders so you know your interests from any fire, hail or other storm loss are properly submitted to your insurer by a licensed professional with a track record second to none!
– Avoid unnecessary litigation;
– Reduce time and stress dealing with your insurance claim;
– Comprehensive “pro-policyholder” documentation that objectively supports the scope and value of your claim;
– We estimate the full scope of your damage for maximum recovery allowable under your policy coverage;
– Any areas of your policy “open to interpretation” are negotiated “pro-policy holder”;
– You get a claim advocate to help guide you through your policyholder rights;
– You get the maximum settlement you deserve in the shortest amount of time;
– We provide the knowledge and expert resources you need to get the fair settlement you deserve;
– We eliminate the burden, time and stress of you having to deal with your insurance company;
– No Risk Offer – No Recovery, No Fee!
Fact: It is up to you, the insured, to present your claim to the insurance company to settle. Your insurer has their teams of experts, shouldn’t you have yours? Documentation and policy interpretation by a licensed expert engaged as your advocate is the key to successful claim recovery.
The insurance settlement process can be complex and can wear out even the most vigilant policy owners. In many cases, if you aren’t represented by a licensed public insurance adjuster or have light documentation in your claim file, you could settle for much less than you may rightfully be entitled and the process could take longer time during a period when time is of the essence in your financial recovery.
Avoid Wrongful Claim Underpayments, Delays, Improper Investigations, & Denials!
ARE YOU FRUSTRATED AND WONDERING???
- Who can help me with an insurance claim?
- What is a public adjuster?
- Where can I get a 2nd opinion on my current or old claim?
- When will my claim settle?
- Why am I not getting results on my own?
- Can I have my property inspected for damage at no charge?
- How do I get my claim settled fairly and promptly?
- How do I avoid unnecessary delays, underpayments and litigation?
- Why is my insurer ignoring me?
- What do I have to do to get my insurer to respond to my claim issues?
Fighting to Recover Your Damages
- No hidden surprises.
- No out of pocket expenses.
- Our fees are paid on the outcome of the claim settlement.
100% No Risk Offer
NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
We are your greatest advocate in the worst of times.