PUBLIC INSURANCE ADJUSTERS
NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
Public Insurance Adjusters are the only type of insurance claims adjusters who can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.
Insurance Claim Recovery Support (ICRS) is a leading licensed public insurance adjusting firm that specializes in documenting, negotiating and settling large commercial property losses solely on the behalf of YOU, the insured policyholder (property owners, managers, and lenders) not the insurance company.
Insurance Claim Delayed, Denied or Underpaid?
Don’t Take Chances, Know your claim options and rights
We exclusively represent the policyholder’s interests, NOT the insurance company. You gain the competitive advantage of having a claim advocate who levels the playing field with your insurance company RISK FREE!
Property owners and managers receive a great deal of value and several advantages by employing a public insurance adjuster to represent your interests when you suffer a loss that your insurance company probably won’t tell you about, including…
– Reduce time and stress dealing with your insurance claim
– Assurance your claim file is well documented, comprehensive and timely “pro-policyholder”.
– We estimate the full scope of your damage for maximum recovery allowable under your policy coverage.
– Any areas of your policy “open to interpretation” will be negotiated “pro-policy holder”.
– You get a claim advocate to help guide you through your policyholder rights.
– You get the maximum settlement you deserve in the shortest amount of time.
– We provide the knowledge and expert resources you need to get the fair settlement you deserve.
– We eliminate the burden, time and stress of you having to deal with your insurance company
– You have nothing to lose and everything to gain with our “No Risk Offer – No Recovery, No Fee”
Fact: It is up to you, the insured, to present your claim to the insurance company to settle. They have their teams of experts, shouldn’t you have yours? Documentation and policy interpretation by a licensed expert engaged as your advocate is the key to successful claim recovery.
The insurance settlement process can be complex and can wear out even the most vigilant policy owners. In many cases, if you aren’t represented by a licensed public insurance adjuster or have light documentation in your claim file, you could settle for much less than you may rightfully be entitled and the process could take longer time during a period when time is of the essence in your financial recovery.
Avoid Insurance Claim Underpayment, Denial and Recovery Delays!
ARE YOU FRUSTRATED AND WONDERING???
- Who can help me with an insurance claim?
- What is a public adjuster?
- Where can I get a 2nd opinion on my current or old claim?
- When will my claim settle?
- Why am I not getting results on my own?
- Can I have my property inspected for damage at no charge?
- Am I over or underinsured with my current insurance policy?
Fighting to Recover Your Damages
- No hidden surprises.
- No out of pocket expenses.
- Our fees are paid on the performance of the claim.
100% No Risk Offer
NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
We are your greatest advocate in the worst of times
Call Now 855-203-2226
Austin | Bastrop | Waco | San Marcos | Corpus Christi | South Padre | McAllen | San Antonio | Dallas | Ft. Worth | Irving | Galveston | Houston, Texas
Oklahoma City | Tulsa | Enid, Oklahoma
Atlanta | Savannah | Athens, Georgia
New Orleans | Metairie | Baton Rouge | Shreveport | Lafayette, Louisiana
Wilmington | Dover | Newark, Delaware
Atlantic City, Cape May, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Newark, New Jersey