Our guest for this week’s show is Commercial Insurance Claims Adjustment expert and CEO of Insurance Claim Recovery Support, Scott Friedson. Today’s show topic isn’t a very sexy one nor is it something that we property owners like to think about, but it’s a necessary evil when being a real estate investor. I know I learned a lot from the time spent with Scott and I’m positive that you will too.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What a public adjuster is and when there services are needed.
- When it’s the right time to engage the services of a public adjuster.
- How the public adjusters are paid and why your red flag should go up if a public adjuster firm tries to charge you upfront fees versus working on a contingency basis
- The difference between contractors and adjusters.
- Your options if you disagree with your insurance company’s claim assessment.
- Public Adjuster Interviewing tips when seeking out an adjuster.
- And much more
- Scott Friedson – Company Website
– See more at: http://www.kevinbupp.com/ep-103-expert-advice-on-handling-insurance-claims-on-your-commercial-investment-properties-with-scott-friedson/#sthash.qPRS7L0h.dpuf