Why should your first call be to ICRS to handle your Commercial or Multifamily hail and wind insurance claims?
The best time to get your hail and wind insurance claim package documented for you “pro-policyholder” and submitted to your insurer to meet your burden of proof so you can get settled fairly and promptly is at the beginning of the claim process.
The skilled trusted and licensed public insurance adjusters at ICRS advocate exclusively for Commercial and Multifamily owners/operators with their insurance company adjusters. The approach we take to document your claim file and negotiate with your insurer can significantly improve the outcome of the claim.
Did you know that insurance companies are required to give equal consideration for coverage of anything the insured presents to support their claim?
The ICRS competitive advantage for settling large loss insurance claims at the initial stages of the claims process allows you to:
- Level the playing field with your insurance company’s adjuster….we legally and exclusively represent you;
- Get your Pro-Policyholder claim of damages presented and backed up to meet your required burden of proof to your insurer at the same time or before they issue an initial coverage determination letter;
- Increase the chances you receive a fair and prompt settlement so you can get back to business;
- Stop worrying about losing valuable time and money dealing with unreasonable adjusters;
- Streamline the insurance claim process with our licensed local affiliate partner and resources;
- Utilize your time to do more of the high priority things you need to get done;
- Have your claim handled by professionals…No Recovery, No Fee;