The Public Adjusters Exclusively For Insured Policyholders

Who Do You Trust To Handle Your Commercial Property Damage Insurance Claim?

Insurance Companies Have Experts Working For Them…You Should Too! ™

The Licensed Public Insurance Adjusters at Insurance Claim Recovery Support (ICRS) exclusively represent insured policyholders and specialize in complex, large loss commercial property damage insurance claims. We professionally document your loss, scope and estimate costs, prepare your claim file, interpret your policy, meet with your insurer’s adjusters, consultants and engineers, negotiate and settle your property damage insurance claim per your policy benefits solely on the behalf of the policyholder…never the insurance company.  

We are currently accepting insurance claims for policyholders of commercial buildings impacted by flood and wind damage from Hurricane Harvey. 
Get Settled!  Policyholders represented by ICRS have already received millions in payments.

Policyholders trust ICRS public adjusters to deliver the insurance claim settlement they deserve.

As a leading public insurance adjusting firm headquartered in Texas, we vigorously fight for the benefits you are entitled to be indemnified under your policy.  Public insurance adjusters are the ONLY type of claims adjuster licensed by the state department of insurance who exclusively represents a policyholder in appraising and negotiating first party insurance claims.   


Why it matters: ICRS Public Adjusters (P.A.’s) are licensed insurance adjusters who exclusively work FOR POLICYHOLDERS.  We do not work for insurance companies, ever.  We legally assist insured policyholders, interpret policy, negotiate settlements, meet with your insurer’s representatives, document your losses and act as your agent (similar to a tax preparer or a real estate agent) to recover the policy benefits you are entitled to under a covered loss at a fraction of the cost (10% vs 40% +/-) and time of an attorney and without any conflicts of interest of unlicensed contractors (vendors).  We compel insurers to perform!

Policyholders and Contractors are urged to review Texas Department of Insurance regarding adjusting claims by unlicensed individuals and entities which explains how general contractors and roofing companies are not authorized to adjust insurance claims.  Reputable vendors play an important role in the recovery process BUT…negotiating, interpreting policies or even making the representation of an “insurance claims specialist” is not an activity roofers or general contractors are authorized to perform.  They cannot adjust insurance claims for policyholders or insurers and your insurance company know it.

We have proudly delivered recoveries from property damage caused by hurricanes, floodstorm damage, hail, wind, fire, lightening, water and other perils that vastly improved the financial futures of those we represent such as: schools, apartments, condominiums, commercial office, retail and industrial buildings, as well as places of worship.

Our goal is to get your insurance claim settled promptly and fairly.  Whether you are dealing with an initial, delayed, underpaid, denied or a complex property damage insurance claim, bring it to ICRS and get it handled for you.  We solely work on behalf of the insured policyholder, NOT the insurance company, EVER!  Get the individual attention you deserve and experience of settling large complicated claims on your side.

Every policyholder needs an ally. ™ 

Home Owners, Commercial Building Owners and Property Management Companies trust ICRS to expedite the insurance claim process for a prompt and fair settlement.

Why Hire ICRS?  Insurance companies have staffs of in-house or “independent” adjusters.  Although some may call themselves “independent adjusters”, remember, they work as agents to serve the interests of the insurance company….not you!  ICRS licensed Public Adjusters level the playing field and represent only the interests of YOU, the insured policyholder.

What Can ICRS Do for You?  You have a consumer right to hire a licensed Public Insurance Adjuster to serve as your insurance claim adjuster.  ICRS not only advocate to document, investigate, negotiate and settle your claim on your behalf under a contingency fee arrangement in most states.  ICRS legally compels your insurance company to process your claim.

SO WHAT?  Insurance claims can require lots of hours and specialized knowledge to reach a settlement.  Typical insurance policy language requires Policyholders to document and prove your claim to the insurance company.  Insurance claims over $50,000.00 in damage are usually considered “large loss” claims.  Settling any insurance claim is a process. Your insurance company not only deals with the claim process daily, they invented it.  Executing the process effectively requires laborious details and expertise which most people simply do not have have the skills, resources or patience to handle alone.   Getting professional help may be the best risk management decision you’ll ever make!

CAN I DO IT MYSELF?  There is a big difference between knowing a path and walking one.  Interpreting policies, documenting damage, on-site meetings, building consultants, engineers, forensic data, claim correspondence, state insurance code statutes, negotiating settlements, processing paperwork and knowing the next step in the process toward receiving a prompt insurance claim settlement for maximum policy benefit is time consuming and overwhelming.

WHO CAN I TRUST?  You can count on the professional Public Adjusters at ICRS to address all of your concerns.  Whether you just filed a property damage insurance claim or are dealing with a claim that has been underpaid or stalled out, the time to call us is now!  Time is almost always working against the policyholder.

HOW DO I TAKE ACTION?  Don’t wait for your insurance claim to be underpaid, delayed or denied!
If you are experiencing any of these circumstances, whether you just initiated a new property damage insurance claim or are dealing with an ongoing Underpaid or Denied settlement, then contact us to learn how an ICRS licensed public adjuster can help you today.  

Commercial Building Insurance Claim

National Association of Insurance Commissioners offers this summary to help your claims handling experience.

Put our years of experience successfully adjusting property damage insurance claim settlements to work for you.   

Our licensed experts package your claim file for carrier submission and negotiate a fair and prompt insurance settlement.  We take the burden off of you and handle your Storm Damage, Fire, Hail, Wind, Water, Ice, Pipe burst, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Collapse, Lightning, Vandalism, or other disaster Property Damage, Business Interruption or Equipment losses insurance claim for you, pro-policyholder.

Everybody deserves a fair and prompt settlement.

Insurance Companies Have Experts Working For Them, You Should Too!™

Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster Texas #1632488 ♦ Colorado #411678 ♦ Oklahoma #0100118599
Georgia #2874635 ♦ Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC #1670060