Large Loss Hail Damage Insurance Claim Representation
- Trim tree branches so they don’t rub on the roof.
- Remove debris from your roof, gutters and downspouts.
- Get your roof inspected prior to storm season. A little problem can turn into a BIG PROBLEM,
- Place any items from outside indoors. Small Items have a chance to fly around in high winds and you want to protect as many items as possible. ALWAYS DUE YOUR DUE DILIGENCE TO MITIGATE DAMAGES!
- Close all windows and cover them up. You don’t want glass flying in.
- Stay indoors, away from skylights and doors.
- Check your property for any potential hail damage.– Damage to trees or landscaping– Broken windows or siding– Dented vehicles
- Take pictures of all damage
- Keep in mind that hail can be a warning sign for tornadoes. If the sky is getting dark and you start to hear a loud roar, take shelter in case a tornado is on its way.
“Thank you Scott for your efforts and persistence! You exposed the log jam we had and all the barriers that were thrown up at us and the lack of good faith in the part of the insurance company to even negotiate with us was paramount in our claim settlement. Thank you so much, I appreciate everything you’ve done for us.”