What makes ICRS public insurance adjusters (P.I.A.’s) different?
ICRS Public Adjusters are the best in business for settling large loss property damage insurance claims in Texas and many other states. We exclusively represent policyholders help recover from fire, storms, and other disaster property damages covered under property insurance policies and its related coverage.
Get the Maximum Insurance Claim Settlement You Deserve in Minimum Time
No Recovery, No Fee!
Business and property owners, insurance brokers, contractors, real estate syndicators, and property management companies trust ICRS public insurance adjusters to settle new, underpaid, delayed, or wrongfully denied hail, wind, fire, water, or other storm damage insurance claims fairly and promptly.
What makes ICRS public adjusters (P.A.’s) different?
- Our public insurance adjusters have over a decade of experience
- Haag Engineering Certified Commercial Roof Inspectors
- IICRC Water Restoration Technician certifications
- State licensed and bonded
- Our unique process to settle property damage claims representing the interests of insured policyholders to reach a fair and reasonable settlement insurance claim have successfully helped home and business owners avoid unnecessary litigation or appraisal.
With ICRS on your side you get a Pro-Policyholder claim package submitted to your insurer on your behalf supported by facts that represents your interests, not your insurance company. Our policyholder claims are placed on equal footing with your insurance company’s adjuster, engineer, and building consultants, who represent their interests, not yours. If your insurer chooses to ignore evidence that supports your Pro-Policyholder claim and force you to sue your insurance company, we have a network of insurance attorneys to whom we refer victims of bad faith insurance claim handling practices that typically work on contingency as well.