“What You Need to Know about Insurance Claims”
You will learn…
- Your policyholder rights
- What is a public insurance adjuster – An overview of the commercial insurance claim process
- The difference between partial and total loss
- How wind and hail damage claims are “special”
- Your options if you disagree with your insurance company’s claim assessment
- What is an “appraisal of claim damage”?
- Business interruption claim tips
- How to receive your claim settlement in a timely manner
- Signs that might indicate it could be time to consider the “Lawyer Up” option
- Plus, many other valuable tips and insights for commercial property damage insurance claims to get your maximum settlement in minimum time.